DG-IC422A is a high-speed G.SHDSL.bis device which meets the needs of both bandwidth and management functions. It is designed to provide high performance via a single G.SHDSL.bis line.
DG-IC422A with symmetrical data transmission up to 5.7Mbps over the ordinary telephone line is an ideal product for SOHO users starving for fast, reliable connection with a minimum of operating expense in a campus or point to point application. DG-IC422A can be easily configured through a user friendly Web and GUIbased interface or alternatively through CLI using Console port.
DG-IC422A equipped with a 4-port LAN interface is typically used as a LAN Extender for LAN-to-LAN bridging over a pair of twisted copper wires. It provides a quick and cost-effective solution for high-speed network service to Enterprise, SME or SOHO users that need high speed symmetrical data connections
Product Features & Compliances:
• Easy configuration and management with password control for various application environments.
• Efficient IP routing and transparent learning bridge to support broadband Internet services.
• VPN pass-through for safeguarded connections. • Fully ATM protocol stack implementation over SHDSL.
• PPPoA and PPPoE support user authentication with PAP / CHAP.
• SNMP management with SNMPv1 / SNMPv2 agent and MIB II.
• Built-in 4-port 10/100Mbps switch.
• Dying Gasp circuit built-in.
• WAN Port ping Disable /Enable.
• URL blocking.
|Sub Category:||Modems & Routers|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE