Details & Specifications of Digisol DG-GS1008DG Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
DIGISOL DG-GS1008DG is an eight port Gigabit Ethernet unmanaged switch designed to enhance network performance in a compact form factor. The switch offers 8 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports compliant with IEEE 802.3az standard. The switch uses store and forward packet switching technology which ensures reliable data transfer. The switch also supports automatic MDI/MDI-Xdetection which eliminates the need of a cross over cables or dedicated up linkports. Thus the DG-GS1008DG is an ideal solution for SOHO and small Ethernet workgroups.
- Each port supports full duplex 10/100/1000M connectivity (half duplex only supported in 10/100M mode)
- Supports 8K-entry MAC address table
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures noise-free operation
- Desktop design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Switching Capacity: 16Gbps Backplane
- Although every attempt has been made to provide you with correct information, we still cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of information shown on this page.
- The colours appearing in the images shown here may differ from the actual product due to photography limitations.
- In case you come across any discrepancy, please inform us by choosing any mode of communication specified on 'Contact Us'.